All this from a DUDE!!!

diamond

David was taught by his Mother actually but he claims it's been to long since he's done it and he's to old to remember how to do it and :blah

So I don't think I'll get him crocheting again.

Drew's stuff is great!

:hug Thanks for the warm compliments. Y'all really are the nicest group of people! :wink

I started crocheting when I was 5 years old so I can't remember NOT crocheting. There have been times when I had to defend my "manhood" when my peers made fun of me, and that did indeed build character.

:box

(I also realized that one must surround oneself with those that support and nurture one's abilities and interests.)

:ghug

Perhaps someday your SO's will take up crocheting again/more seriously. You can always tell them that crocheting was invented by sailors to make nets! (I'm not sure that's true, but it makes a convincing argument!)

:devil

oh yeah and i couldnt help but to snap this pic yesterday .. man he is hard at work!

th_intensefocus.jpg

That is a great picture! He's really intense on his knitting and I love the stitch holder in his mouth. He's ready for anything!! Great pic!!! :photo

Hey!

I looked at all your pics of the things you have crocheted.....and I fell in love!!! LOL Are you married? Do you need a wife???? I couldn't imagine that coming from a man. Around here the guys are like... what?? crochet?? that is for the women folk. LOL

You Rock Drew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!

I looked at all your pics of the things you have crocheted.....and I fell in love!!! LOL Are you married? Do you need a wife???? I couldn't imagine that coming from a man. Around here the guys are like... what?? crochet?? that is for the women folk. LOL

You Rock Drew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - thanks for the kudos and the kind offer of marriage. :flower

Archived