why is it...

...when you don't have time is when you want to crochet the most?

It's 1:00 and I want nothing more than to grab the afghan and start stitching... now it's 1:30 and I had to force myself to put it down cuz I have GOT to get in the shower and get ready for work! I had all morning that I was busy with other things... do you ever have this "problem"?

I have got to get going on this afghan this weekend as I'm on 60 hours next week and won't have any crochet time... sigh... I'm just about done tho, but I want to finish it so bad! Gotta post some updated pics too! :hook

Happens all the time, whenever I have to study, clean, cook, have a lesson, it is then that I am so so so wanting to crochet. When I have a bit more free time, I am getting a bit.... lazy ..... for other things :lol I think it is just that we d always rather crochet than do anythign else :manyheart

I've always been the same way. I always seem to get an inspiration to crochet when I'm supposed to be working on something "more important"...Like now, I should be working on scholarship essays.

OHH I'm guilty of it too!!! I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party on Sunday, and should have spent the day cleaning....however...I spent the day on hooking and writing :hook . Ummmm and dinner was ordered out :P .

oh! Pampered Chef! I love that stuff... I wanted to be a consultant but you need 3 bookings when you sign up, and I couldn't find 3 people that wanted to have a party so I gave up. Good luck on your party, I hope you have LOTS of sales for LOTS of free stuff!!!

It's my favorite thing to do (short of hitting a golf ball 200 yards) and I'm always putting off other things to crochet.

If I didn't read this board, I could crochet even more! :)

I guess I am lucky, I am retired and can crochet any time I want. We live on the road (most of the time) in a motorhome and DH still works so he is gone all day and I can just crochet, internet, crochet, crochet, internet...cleaning only takes a few minutes, and then I can crochet again....also when we travel (which is up to 11 hours a day) I crochet.....that is why I can get things done so fast.......Some day you can retire too and then crochet till your hands hurt.......

It's our comfort food! It's relaxing; it's productive; it's beautiful; it's artistic!

If we didn't have our hooks, we might still be sucking on our thumbs!:P

Whenever I start a project it takes over my day. It happens with quilting and crocheting. Once I start, I cannot wait to finish and it is all I think about. Eventually that feeling wears off once I am 1/2 done but I am in the same boat.

Archived