I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

Okay I just realized (for the third time) that Saturday is the day we start. So I'll get into paintshop and try to see if I can get this idea I saw into square form. Oh I just noticed there are squirrels in it. Now it will be a bit harder as I have to decide if I want to keep the squirrels or go with something else that will be easier to make with squares :think

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh my gosh Donna

Making a squirrel out of squares gives me the hives .. Now THAT would be hard .

Maybe you could make .... hmm.....ANTS out of squares . 3 squares in a row with eyeballs on the front one .

:lol :lol :lol

Cara - I loved your falling leaves one.

If you were bored today (:lol) then maybe you could design an afghan with just a tree on one side (done in fall variegated) and a bunch of falling leaves in the air, then a pile of leaves on the bottom. Just a thought!

Cara - I loved your falling leaves one.

If you were bored today (:lol) then maybe you could design an afghan with just a tree on one side (done in fall variegated) and a bunch of falling leaves in the air, then a pile of leaves on the bottom. Just a thought!

Oh that's brilliant!! I've been wondering for days how to incorporate falling leaves into a ghan and it make sense! Thanks Krystal :hug

Okay here is one. I got this out of one of my pattern books. It was designed as a fabric quilt. I ended up making an acorn for the center part. Please tell me if it looks dumb. lol I don't know if I like the acorn there.

autumnleaves.png

LOL Good. I was worried it didn't really look like an acorn. I've never seen one but I figured it looked like the pictures I've seen. I was going to make it a 4 block square till I counted up the squares. It's 14x14 right now. I figured that's probably good for a lap throw or a wall hanging. Of course you could make more blocks and make a huge ghan out of it too :P

I was just contemplating doing it myself and thinking about how much yarn I would need and that's when I started thinkin'...too bad too-cuz I LOVE that design too :)

Gina...I just look and say "How pretty"...I truly admire people who see something and REALLY see it!

TY for catching the size problem and saving Shaylen and others a lot of crocheting!:c9

I am just about ready to start mine. Got some colors in mind and now-I have a place to put it! We just moved into the upper level of my parents house, and my girlfriend's furniture is black leather and could use some color!

Whew :P...i have mine done....my DH sat down and helped me with it and even added the shadow on the pumpkins....he liked the tree i had with the leaves falling and the house from Cara's so we added that.The best part is its only 369 squares :D

Well what do you think???

fall6.jpg

Okay here is one. I got this out of one of my pattern books. It was designed as a fabric quilt. I ended up making an acorn for the center part. Please tell me if it looks dumb. lol I don't know if I like the acorn there.

autumnleaves.png

Donna

I really like this and it looks like an acorn to me!!

Archived