^^^^Smoke Signals ^^^^^^^

JulieKay

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ned

I kinda hope yew don't find tha saloon, er that there saddle bag eether wont git done er you'll hand it off to some young floozy jist fer an hour of fun .

Aint hardly a fare trade if'n ye ask me. Ye put a lot more work to it than the floozy'll be doing, specially if'n you git some drinks under yer belt first.

If that happens, hard tell where you'll end up .

Howdy y'all,

I kin git back to work on mah saddle blankie today if'n Ah kin ever git mah errands done :yes Dang if it ain't hard ta work on a project in secret :lol

Doc, well, seein as how yer a DOC, yew probly have more wizdom then me in some arees.

All I no is the basiks bout life and how to git by .

Gotta teech them fellers like Jesse-- he aint real blessed in the upstairs if yew git my drift.

And Jess- dont yew go gittin mad bout my coments now,boy. I had to take a lot of lip off'n yew the last day or too. Now its yer turn .

Doc, well, seein as how yer a DOC, yew probly have more wizdom then me in some arees.

All I no is the basiks bout life and how to git by .

Gotta teech them fellers like Jesse-- he aint real blessed in the upstairs if yew git my drift.

And Jess- dont yew go gittin mad bout my coments now,boy. I had to take a lot of lip off'n yew the last day or too. Now its yer turn .

Yer pickin on me now....

Well I dun got 12 rows dun on my blanket. Jest talked to Pa and he said he ain't gunna be headin' back to the homestead any time soon :( Upside is I get more time to work on his surprise but gosh I shore miss him :)

Bull

Ya didn't tie him up in the bedsheet and beat im with tha broom agin didja ?

Ya recollek the last time ya did that. He didn't come slinkin home fer a couple weeks.

Well he ain't done it since then I tell ya what :tryme

Things is a bit feisty around the campfire today! I's almost a'skared to come close :lol

So I have a bit more done on my saddle blankie - I'm at about 102 rows now and think I may quit around 130 rows or there abouts. Here is a pic of where I'm at now (clickable)

th_DSC06470.jpg

That's right perty there, crazyy ,and since when are yew afraid to get in a little ruckus ? Ya aint gittin too old 'er ya ? Ya used to enstigate a lot o trouble yer dang self -- now yer afrade of a little joshin ?

Pull yew up a log and set down. We don't bite .

Bull - yea that broom and bedsheet trick usually cures 'em of what ails 'em .

He'll come round agin soon, yew'll see.

And Jess- not ta make that there head of yourn swell, cause yew already think perty hie of yerself, but I here tell that young buck Brad Pitt is a playin YOU in the movin pitchers soon.

I myself don't liek the litle pipsweek, but i'll bet some of you younger ones do.

Well I done got me 19 rows done on my blankie yesterday. Mah man didn't come home til near 9! But now I done run outta Ranch Red and the only place that carries it anymore is the WalMart clear on the other side of town. And this here ain't no one horse town neither. That's a bit of a hike so I gots to sweet talk mah nephew into running me out there :yes

Least I got me the colors to finish up 6 more rows today :tup

Crazy them colors is lukin good.

Bull I hears ya on the hike ta git cross town. Hopefully that nephew feller will help ya out wit gittin thar.

I'm workin on my blanket today. Not shore how fur I'll be agittin on it but ever little bit helps.

Bull

Offer to by him one of them thair biscuits with the fatback they serv at that place with the gold archway. He'll take you , for some food in trade .

I would too .

Why dadgummed it Bill I think ya done hit on mah solution :yes That boy will eat anything that stands still long enough. The livestock are lookin' mighty nervous these days and they keep on the move :lol

Bull

You are makin me bust a gut here this mornin. I can jist pitcher them thair cows with their eyes great big and afraid-lookin .

I herd tell of people who will eat anything that don't eat them, so them thair cows mite jist have a reesin to be afrade.

Crazy them colors are just beautiful.

Bull is chasing a cow am I reading that right. I jis got outta of of that here sallllloooon. whoa that was nice tea.. Bill that wazz tea waznt it. what u put in me drink boy. I got one row right to do and then Im fin fin finished.

Archived