PINK CAMO yarn jackpot...what would YOU make?

CrochetBallet

Question

I am so excited that, when I went to the craft store today to get yarn to finish a project (unsuccessfully mind you, grrrr, but never mind that for now), they had bins full of new yarn to be put out and there were TWO 3-packs (still in the plastic) of RH Pink Camo! I've been coveting it since Aelita posted a cute creation she'd made with it, and I haven't been able to find it. I was good though, I only bought ONE of the packs, but now I have 3 skeins! I have to make something REALLY GOOD with it, any ideas???

14 answers to this question

Maybe you can make a bag, a blanket, a hat, scarf for when it get's cold. I have been looking for RH pink camo for quite some time now. Mine is by Bernat. What craft store did you get yours from?

Maybe you can make a bag, a blanket, a hat, scarf for when it get's cold. I have been looking for RH pink camo for quite some time now. Mine is by Bernat. What craft store did you get yours from?

I got mine at Michael's...and I can't find the Bernat pink camo anywhere though I know they make it.

I got mine at Michael's...and I can't find the Bernat pink camo anywhere though I know they make it.

I got mine at Hobby Lobby. The Michael's here has such a small area of yarn. Wal-Mart has a bigger area of yarn then Michael's.

I got mine at Hobby Lobby. The Michael's here has such a small area of yarn. Wal-Mart has a bigger area of yarn then Michael's.

I drove to a further/nicer WM today thinking maybe they'd have a better yarn section than the one closer to me but OMG was I wrong! There were like 10 skeins of RH Super Saver and THAT'S IT...unreal. My Michael's has a really good yarn section, and they just got in Lion Brand's new Vanna White yarns...100% acrylic but really soft and really pretty colors, and only $3.49 I think. I don't have a Hobby Lobby.

discountyarnsales.com sells the bernat cammo yarn in bundles of three for 6.50 i am soo buying it there when i make my blanket.

discountyarnsales.com sells the bernat cammo yarn in bundles of three for 6.50 i am soo buying it there when i make my blanket.

Right before HL got theirs I ordered from them too, they have good prices on their yarns.

Thats awesome!!! :clap I never used pink camo and the other day I was at Joanns and they had RH Pink Camo for $1.99 so I bought 6 skeins. I don't know what I am going to make out of mine yet either.

I bought some Bernat pink camo at Hobby Lobby and I can't figure out what to do with it either! I bought some solid pink and some solid green to go with it, and I think it might turn into an afghan with a mixture of the squares in pink camo and the solid colors. I just don't know what else to do with it.

I think the yarn is SOOO cute, but I don't know anyone who's into pink camo, or who would wear something I make out of it. I guess I'll just make it for me!

Just had to share this:

I found a JoAnn's by me (sorta) and went on Saturday. They had the HUMONGO skeins of Bernat Pink Camo for $6.99...so I bought one. I'm at the register and the woman behind me offers me a coupon she had and wasn't using for her purchases...50% off one item of full price. So I got that whole huge pink camo skein for $3.50! I was so excited (it does take so little, :lol ). So of course, now that I paid so little for it, I'm going to REALLY covet it and have to make something good.

I bought some Bernat pink camo at Hobby Lobby and I can't figure out what to do with it either! I bought some solid pink and some solid green to go with it, and I think it might turn into an afghan with a mixture of the squares in pink camo and the solid colors. I just don't know what else to do with it.

I think the yarn is SOOO cute, but I don't know anyone who's into pink camo, or who would wear something I make out of it. I guess I'll just make it for me!

I like your idea of the afghan, that sounds good and like the mix of solids and camo won't make it hard on the eyes. The Bernat camo is soft too, so you *could* attempt a sweater maybe. I'll probably go for the messenger back, or some enormous tote bag of pink camoness. ha

Archived