key chain for my grandma!

kkms

so three years ago kassie made shrinky dink key chains for everyone in her class for valentines day. they each had there names on them. she also made one for my grandmother, me and her dad. my grandmother loved it cuz it was big enough for her to always find and it broke a couple of weeks ago. so i made her a new one, only i crocheted it with beads and made it big enough for her to find! well she loved it now kassie wants one for her backpack. its a great quick project to work on while i am working on my huge round ripples!

picture should be clickable

th_100_0119.jpg

thanks for looking

kris

NICE! That is pretty, functional and different.....do you have a pattern for it? Or did you just "wing it"? thanks for sharing it with us!:hug

hi again !

nope no pattern, this is what i did it was really easy. well sorta... i am not good a directions so please bear with me.

i picked my beads out first and strung them on my yarn (i used patons grace) then i chained the number of beads x2 +1. (ex. 10 beads--21 chains). sc in each ch-- then i sc in the 2nd sc from hook pushed up a bead and ch1 skip next ch and sc in nextch. continue all the way up ch 5 and add key ring, slst back down ch 5 and sc in each st down--fasten off and weave in ends!

good luck!

Archived