Charity along Blankets

Just wanted to remind anyone who's intersted it's time to start a new charity along. This quarter is blankets for whatever charity you'd like. I realize they're are a few other blanket crochet alongs but this one is strickly for charity work. I'm making Beths little star blanket for my local animal shelter :c9 I also plan on making Poco's toy to go along w each blanket I give.Happy Crocheting!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in, since almost everything I am crocheting right now is for a charity. I will stick to snuggle blankets for this thread. Let me know if there are any rules I need to know about. I could not find anything that listed the quarters & stuff like someone mentioned. Happy crocheting.:hook

Count me in on this one, since I have been making a bunch of blankie/hat sets for the little blankies CAL that will be going to Children's Hospital in Detroit.

I just started a granny blankie last night, should have it finished with pics soon!

Well I'm about halfway done with the star blanket. I also have 2 panels for a poncho I was making ,the colors I used in them are off so I plan on weaving in ends and adding borders to give to the shelter furbabies :c9

I will be away for a few days so If anyone joins in Glad your here. I'm starting on my 3rd snuggle the second I haven't finished but it's too big to take on the road.Happy Crocheting:hug :hook

Well I've done 2 24 x 24 star blankets I'm doing the measurements from tip to tip.I'm also making a wild 36 x 36 blanket it's about 4 diff colors so far.How's evryone else doing?

Archived