Squares for a precious angel....*UPDATE*

No worries! I meant to send them out today but I had about a zillion things go out in the mail today and I accidentally left them at home. I haven't washed them or anything, do you want me to wash and block them? I was unsure whether or not to... If I do do you want me to block them to 8" exactly?

Melannie I am SO SORRY that I haven't got my squares mailed out to you yet! I just seem to have not had any time to get to the post office. However it will be my priority on monday to get them mailed out. I'm sorry I've been so tardy!

Melannie, I have everything ready to go and will stop off at the post office on my way into work. I've also sent the ball of blue that I have left in case it's useful, there's pretty much only those squares and possibly a bit more from something else come off them, but it's the majority of a ball of Sirdar Supersoft Toddler Aran. I thought I'd send it just in case it came in useful, seeing as I have no real use for it :)

UPDATE: I mailed them around lunchtime so assuming all goes well they should be with you in around a week... :)

Sorry again for my tardiness, I have no real excuse. :(

Kiri xx

Melannie - I don't take enough time to read some of the threads and I am sorry if that I didn't see this one sooner. Do you still need more squares? I would love to make some if you do. I can't promise the patten that you show but I will certainly give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was just wondering how this was getting along now? Did you get the last 3 squares? I would have offered to make more but I have so much work on my hands now that I just don't have the free time :( Hope it's going well :)

Damekiri---- I did receive a PM from Mel that she did receive my last squares and has been working on the blanket. She had been really sick. I do not know any more info about the baby though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mel,

Did you finish this blanket and send it off? Do you have any pics of it? I'd love to see it and to know how the baby is doing. Thanks!

Kristy

• 1 month later...

Mel, I'd be really interested to know what happened with this blanket? I PM'd you in October but haven't heard anything back. It'd be nice to see a picture, hear it how it was received, etc?

Archived