Something Wrong w/ CPC?

miller3602

Not just you, I'm not getting any either. Just the message about Rachel is always adding free patterns. Most of the other pages are like that. The knitting site is the same way.

Home page is working fine.

Search function isn't working.

Rachel must be doing something to it. ;)

It could be that the server is down...we could try again later..

With a server being down you get a "page not found" or something like that. I was getting in the website just fine. Some content was there, some was not.

I am getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage right now. That could be just me as I get that now and then lately.

I just had a bad thought. I hope it wasn't a hacker. They do crazy things to sites.

Sorry! My server died. All is still not well...we're on a temporary backup and I lost my Saturday morning updates (new links added) since the last backup was Friday (yesterday) night.

So now I have to go re-find all of the links I added to both KPC and CPC this morning...and that's no easy chore since I think I lost all my email due to hard-drive failure.

(If any of you remember any you're sure you saw there this morning that aren't there now (in the see what's new section) you're welcome to PM/email me. Only I can't get emails until the mail server is restored...

I just tried a little while ago and got right in. Computers are great till they decide to throw fits and then it makes us crazy.

LI Roe

Archived