New Hook Maker on eBay

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdaystar07QQhtZ-1

These are some of the classiest hooks I've ever seen. :hook I've already won two hooks and am drooling over every one she posts.

I was going to keep this my little secret :D but, since I've already won two hooks, I thought I 'd share.:lol The link to her current auctions is at the top of this message.

Those are nice but there is another seller who has even MORE beautiful hooks! They are all handmade from the state of Vermont. I won one that I bid on and lost one. The one that I got is an "H" and let me tell you, it is the smoothest hook I have EVER used! This is the address of his website: http://rparish0.tripod.com He seems like a good guy too! When I was bidding on the second hook he emailed me that he would wait and save me shipping if I won it and mail them both together. I thought that was pretty nice!

Check out the site and let me know what y'all think! :yes

They are beautiful hook, however, I noticed they don't have a thumb rest/fingerrest, so therefore, the hook would not be useful to me...but they are pretty, I just don't collect hooks to look at, I wanna use them..lol...and with my arthritis, I have to have the thumb rest...

thanks for the link though!!

Hugs and Bugs

JoAnn

I'm with Jobug here. I tried a Surina hook and I just HATE the head on it. It's too shallow and too thin.

I think I'll stick with my jimbo hooks! They fit like they were made for my hands.

Those are nice but there is another seller who has even MORE beautiful hooks! They are all handmade from the state of Vermont. The one that I got is an "H" and let me tell you, it is the smoothest hook I have EVER used! This is the address of his website: http://rparish0.tripod.com Check out the site and let me know what y'all think! :yes

Yes, he has gorgeous hooks and I've bid on quite a few of them....lost all the auctions. That won't stop me from trying again and again! But since he also sells directly from his website, I may bypass the auction route this time around!

But I figured that since daystar07 is new to eBay, her hooks will be less expensive for a while until bidders see some feedback accumulated first. But she's in Wyoming, so she can't be all that bad!

I won my first Jimbo hook (one of his egg hooks) and am anxious to receive it and work with it!

I received and tested the hooks (making a small swatch) from eBay seller daystar07 and am impressed with the quality. I suggested that she add a thumbrest to future carvings and she was very open to the idea.

I need more hooks like a hole in a head, but I've bookmarked her auctions for future bidding.

I also received my first Jimbo hook, which I just adore. It's one of his egg hooks so it'll take some getting used to but I suspect it'll be one of my favs!

Archived