How long have you had that UFO lying around?

How long has your oldest UFO sat unfinished?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. How long has your oldest UFO sat unfinished?

• I have no UFOs. I finish everything I start!
    • 1 - 3 months
    • 3 - 6 months
    • 6 months - 1 year
    • 1 - 2 years
    • 2 - 5 years
    • 5 - 10 years
    • It's so old, I can't even remember when I started it or what it was for!!

Believe it or not, I don't have any UFO's at this moment. I have current projects that have to be done in bits and pieces between hats this year.

I cleaned up everything that was sitting around.:eek

whoodah thunkit :wlol

I hate to admit it, but I have a baby blanket that has sat around for over a year unfinished. It was originally meant for a lady that went to the same church my mother went to who was expecting. But stuff happened and she had the baby and I just never finished it up. THEN it was supposed to go to my childhood friend who is now pregnant. But stuff happened there, too, and I just don't want to give it to her anymore.

In the unlikely event I become pregnant, I'll finish it for my own baby, I'm sure. But, sadly, I can't imagine that's going to happen...

I've only been crocheting since January. :lol:lol

Its only a matter of time....:devil

I have a few cross stitch projects that are around 5 years old, but my oldest crochet project is nearly three years old. Its a snowflake afghan. All it needs is a few more motifs added and the border finished.

My oldest UFO is a bag of granny squares I got when my grandma died (at least 10 yrs :think). I kept putting it off, it made me sad and I couldn't concentrate on it. I have a pounder of black :yarn, so I'm going to join them as soon as I finish the 10 turtles I need.

Ellie 13

Archived