What about Connecticut??

What day is best for everyone? I prefer Monday or Tuesday, but I'm good anyday (just thinking of tv shows I watch:lol ). Next week??? I forgot my calendar at school, so let me know. Tammy

(If it's just you and me, we can meet in Bristol - that's where I live, too)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mon and Tues are fine w/me too... what part of Bristol? I'm right on Rt 6 across from ShopRite and Walmart.. But if anyone else wants to go to Borders, or another place closer to Htfd. thats fine too! maybe we should just schedule something, post it and see who shows!? :hook

Are you still in Manchester? I am too, moved here a little while ago and I'm looking for a group to chill and crochet with! Do you have a formal group set up>?

Are you still in Manchester? I am too, moved here a little while ago and I'm looking for a group to chill and crochet with! Do you have a formal group set up>?

I'm in Manchester. Last year I had a few meet-ups at my house. Maybe I'll host another one when the weather is consistently warmer.

I will be there. Near the cards in the middle??? Also for the newbie moving to Putnam. I visited a yarn store in Coventry a few months ago and they seemed pretty receptive to crocheters. Don't remember the name offhand, but the owner was very friendly and there were couches set up in front to plop down on and work.

OH! sorry I didn't read the title of your post,

Borders W.Htfd 6:30 tomorrow! OK!

I've been meaning to go there anyway, CD's and DVD's are buy 3 g 1 free! woo hoo

see you ladies then!!

I will be there. Near the cards in the middle??? Also for the newbie moving to Putnam. I visited a yarn store in Coventry a few months ago and they seemed pretty receptive to crocheters. Don't remember the name offhand, but the owner was very friendly and there were couches set up in front to plop down on and work.

The store is called The Knitting Nook. I've been there a couple of times and the owner is fantastic. She offers several classes including one or two for crocheters.

Absolutely crazy week and a half. I did go on Monday - stayed till about 7:05. I can't get onto here at school, they block it, so didn't know if anyone was gonna show. Another time??? Jess, you and I could meet here in town. Panara is fine, let me know. Tammy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm from Connecticut also. Manchester not too far from Vernon or

Hartford. Where are you from. Would love to find someone near by to

crochet with and share ideas and patterns with.

Hi Gleda (Moonspinners), I am from Manchester also and have been crocheting for over 30 years. I would love to attend a meet-up at your house or anywhere close if you have one. I think it's so much fun to

share knowledge, patterns and have "show and tell".

I am in New Britain and would love to meet with a group I grew up in Bristol and work in Windsor Locks but if there is a group within those area's that meet you can send me a pm and let me know that day and time would love to meet others.

We had a street fair here in Bristol and she had a booth. i went down and met her. Anyone else meeting? Over summer, I'm willing to travel. I'm in Bristol.

Archived