What about Connecticut??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in NH, but spent tons of time in the Hartford/New Britain area.:) Haven't been back in a loooong time though...thinking it might be about time to go back for a visit. Love it there...just hate the darn sales tax!!!!! ack!

I'm home I'm home! Back snug as a rug in manchester after my three month research trip and thrilled to be back with my yarn buddies and our weekly get together!

Where in New Haven is this yarn shop? We have been making frequent trips to IKEA to get things for our new house and I would LOVE to check out a new yarn shop.

The shop is called Yarn LLCIt is at 910 whalley ave New haven ct 06515

It is kind of near downtown new haven if you want I can tell you how to get there if you tell me from what direction you are coming from (i.e. I95, I91 or the merritt) They have some really nice yarn. If you are looking for the more expensive stuff this is the place. (not like ac moores or michaels) and the women there are nice and helpful.

I love Ikea!

I'm brand new, from Oxford, CT (between Danbury and Waterbury along the I-84 corridor) :cheer . I grew up in Bridgeport and my hubby is a native of Newtown.

There is also an A.C. Moore in Orange, CT in the Christmas Tree Shops plaza on Route 1...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived