My doggie has been shopping for me on the internet!

Awww I'm still waiting for my kitties to get up from their nap to give me my gifts!

Can Chelsea come talk to my two dogs? Clearly mine need some direction in the greatfulness department. This is what I got from my animals this weekend: one sick kitty I have to give antibiotic pills to every day, he has diarrhea and keeps missing the box, the tall dog stole a glass tomato sauce jar out of the sink, licked out everything he could, and then passed it on to the girl dog, who stuck her muzzle in so far that she had tomato sauce streaks next to her ears (a dead giveaway as to who had been involved)--luckily it didn't break! One cat that won't let me trim her nails so my stomach is covered in little puncture wounds from her kneading on me.

The list could go on and on....the hooligans. Good thing I love 'em. Patty

paulette, your fur baby loves you sooo much howprecious she is towant tospoil you conratulations on your sweet dog and all the goodies she bought you.:clap:clap:clap

My animals would have to wake up to do something like that:lol you have a wonderful dog who much love you very much.

I've really got to get myself a dog.

Archived