SO today I am at goodwill....

Well, I was out getting the meal fixings for hubby birthday, and what do you know, the goodwill is CLOSE to the store, right? So ya gotta stop...:lol

Well I got me TWO purses, why, not because I need purses, or WANT them, BUT they had the bamboo handles that are like 5 bucks a set at Hobby Lobby, and I got the purses for 50 cents...lol..and I am working on a felted bag, so maybe I will use a set for them....recycling at its best!!

By the way, PLEASE don't ask me how many things I am working on, I can't hardly find my way out of my corner here in my glider, with all the stuff around me, I *think* even the ever so supportive hubby is getting a BIT disturbed...lol

I got a BAD case of crochet ADD, I know it, although hubby tells me its defiance disorder, cause I got enough stuff HE SAYS...lol

What a great find! Just tell your husband that it's not costing much and you're having fun. Doesn't your husband buy car parts, do hobbies or something?? I just use that as a comparison to what we do with yarn and thrift store stuff and it helps them to understand. Good luck!!!

awesome joann, i bet if you told him how much you saved by buying those 2 purses and going to reuse/recycle the handles then he would be proud of you. i know i am:D:D:D way to go girl:cheer:cheer:cheer

Thats a great idea! I have to find some thrift stores around my house and see what I can find. I don't know of any near by.

Archived