Ya think maybe I was hungry?

OK, I had this dream last night,,,,maybe I was hungry,,,,,or just wanting to crochet,,,,. I dreamt that I was making candy, with egg whites and sugar,,,then,,,,,then,,,,crocheting with the candy! :eek Oh, that's not all, I then got the bright idea of making pasta,,,,llloooonnnggg pasta,,,,,LOLOL! Here I was, thinking up menu's for a resturaunt! Crocheted pastas,,,,crocheted deserts,,,LOL! I was making money!

Wow, what did you have for dinner?? Or what are you crocheting, maybe you should get the pattern for the cake at the top and try that....LOL To funny, bet you were having fun.....

I used to think that dreaming of cute guys was fun, but THAT dream sounds like a really great one!:lol

:lol Me too! I think many of us have "crossed over" to the world of crochet obsession! Loved that dream...I think it ties in to the a post someone made about yarn being like staples --flour, sugar, etc. So my interpretation of the dream is that you immediately need to shop for more yarn to cook up more crochet projects! :yes

Archived