You know a project is taking too long when..........

Married 34 years. Still in a full-sized bed. She hates it. He doesn't. She often finds a cooler place (hot flashes) to sleep. It's quieter, too. :wink

Our nearly 6 year-old granddaughter has a queen bed but gets kicked out if company, which is mainly us, comes

you can't remember who you were making it for and when you do you find out they wouldn;t want it anymore cause it don't matcn anything of theirs:devil:devil:devil

:( when the sweet young married couple you were crafting it for get divorced.

P.S. My daughter has been in a queen sized bed since she was 10. We got a great deal on 2 of them when we were looking for a replacment for ourselves :clap

you find the project, don't remember it, and can't identify the method you were using! (I found a project I THINK was made with a cro-hook)

My parents still have the double bed my sister and I shared. Could be worse -my brother started out life in a dresser drawer (pulled out of course!)

That sure brought back memories for me, my oldest son started out life in a dresser drawer also, I just turned 17 and was refinishing a second hand crib that hadn't gotten finished for a couple of weeks. He is now 39 and has a queen size bed all to himself :D

You don't even want to take the time to frog it and save the thread, so into the trash it goes!!!

Archived