Cell phone and camera cozies for dd

coffeeandcrochet

Whipped up this cell phone, and camera cozy for dd this morning. Been up all night dh is sick. So since I had to make a 6am trip to wallyworld for meds for him i picked up a ball of cotton yarn too:yes

crochet07015.jpg

Whipped up this cell phone, and camera cozy for dd this morning. Been up all night dh is sick. So since I had to make a 6am trip to wallyworld for meds for him i picked up a ball of cotton yarn too:yes

crochet07015.jpg

Love the colors. Very practical. Awesome!

It’s so cute. Love the color. Did you design the pattern yourself? Would you mind sharing? Or where can I find it? This is something I totally need at the moment.

Olivia, no pattern really its just plain sc, I just measured her phone.I chained 11 and then sc in 2nd chain from hook, on across. chain one at the end, and continue on and when it was long enough (just put your phone in and fold up the sides making sure its long enough for a flap. Then to make the button hole sc in next 4 stitches, then I chained 2 (skip the next 2 sc) then sc on across to the end of the row,this makes your button hole. Then continue on sc (when you get to the hole again 2 sc into the hole) then continue on across this completes your button hole. Then I joined it by sc around the sides. fasten off. Then just turn it inside out (by turning it, it looks neater) then just pick out a rockin button, sew it on and your done. Do the same thing with the camera. I hope I haven't totally confused you. I could never be a pattern designer.lol clear as mud huh lol

Archived