Collectible Doily Series along?

amalin06

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my doily: White traditions size 10 thread, Hot pink size #40 sewing thread, crocheted together, this turned out great!!!

Crochetdoilies004.jpg

Crochetdoilies001.jpg

Crochetdoilies005.jpg

More pictures in my album check them out!!! :yay:manyheart:yay

Oooh, yeah that is very pretty!!!!! Hm, guess I should finish mine. LOL.

Seriously, very pretty! great job! I like your idea of combining another thread along with it. I'll have to try that next time.

It's very pretty I am inspired to pick mine back up and ignore all the other projects I have for a while.

Do you / have you subscribed to the Collectible Doily Series from White Birches, Debi?

I worked on mine last night....I only did 2 scallops. I am not enjoying the scallops. LOL> but they sure do set it off. I almost half way done with them.

I whipped up an "Apples for the Teacher" doily the other night. It's so cute.

I was thinking about this, but Ican not find : The Heirloom Tabletoppers, Royal Diamond Centerpiece.

You can use any pattern from that series it doesn't have to be the royal diamond. I am also thinking about starting a thread for all thread crochet as soon as I clear my wip. Unless someone else wants too.

Do you / have you subscribed to the Collectible Doily Series from White Birches, Debi?[/quote

I did subscribe to this. What all have you recieved? just curious. Can't wait. I just ordered last night it will take awhile to get.

I just started myself. I got my initial shipment with binder and have recieved just one additional shipment ....looking for my next one any day now..LOL> I have a couple of table toppers, serveral diff doilies....so far I am pretty pleased.

I got home and have looked through my patterns now I am ready to start another one......It is between the Posies on Parade or the spring blossoms......decisions, decisions......and what color??????

blah....would you believe I still have not finished mine? I saw a doily I just had to make..and turns out I am not enjoying the darn thing, but I am determined to finish it. It's the strangest thing. It better look nice when I am done. LOL.

Hey Vonnie I dont have Posies on Parade! Guess you must have been getting yours for a while huh? I have the other one, though, and it's not wowing me. Maybe a diff color? I am sure you will do it justice!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got in the groove with these scallops and don't mind them much. Still not completed but I"ll get there.

Gee, I am wondering when I am going to get my next package of patterns. It seems I should've received it by now............

How is the doily coming Suzy? I really like mine. As to the patterns I have, I had joined, like maybe 5 or so years ago and only recieved maybe one or two sets and then quit. So not sure if they will even still have the same patterns. I quit because that is about the time I went on the road and wanted to get my mail amount down so stopped all mags, etc. I haven't started another doily from the series yet, I am doing a doily swap and also decided to do a beige/white doily for my living room. Also still working on the round ripple in thread.... Good luck on you doily can't wait to see a picture.....

I haven't worked on mine in a while since i have 32 baby afghans to finish but i am almost done with my second one so just maybe?????????

I haven't worked on mine in a while since i have 32 baby afghans to finish but i am almost done with my second one so just maybe?????????

Holy cow, 32 baby afghans, you are going to be very busy:eek :eek

Archived