Collectible Doily Series along?

amalin06

I just recieved my second packet from the House of White Birches Collectible Doily Series and I wondered if anyone would want to do a crochet along from that collection. I am currently practicing on a small easy doily since I have never thread crocheted before. But I thought it might be fun to do a thread crochet along.

Anyone in with me?

You can do any pattern from that collection. You are not limited to only one design. Do as many as you want, just post your progress and pics if you can.

I am going to start off with The Heirloom Table Toppers (Royal Diamond Centerpiece) unless I find one that lookes easier.

Happy Hooking everyone!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I am a tad annoyed. I got through round 6...and my "spokes" aren't lining up with each other. I am going to start over. I have had this problem with a diff project. I wonder what I am doing to make it not be straight??

How do these CAL's work?? I don't have these patterns, but was wondering?

Everyone is crocheting either the same pattern or what ever theme they have chosen for example easter crochet along could be everyone crochets something to do with easter

Im joining in Ladies does it have to be the same pattern or can we pick one from the book:hook

Just pick one from the book. There are so many to chose from everybody will have different projects and we can see the differences in them all.

I changed my mind about the piece I am doing. I am now going to do the Scottish Thistles but instead of size 20 thread. I am using size 10

Ooh, Amanda - that's a pretty one!

I am row #16 of the table topper. I wonder just HOW LONG this thing is going to take to complete?? LOL> I

Which Table Topper are you doing? I only have two in my collection right now. But I will get up the nerve to do one next I think.

OK, I want to join to........I did find I have that pattern, I had joined the Collectible Doily Series a couple of years ago and got this pattern. The Heirloom Table Toppers Royal Diamond Centerpiece. I am going to do it in White (not sure if I will use size 10 or 20, will test to see) with pink # 40 thread. Do I need to do anything or just make it.....I mean do I need to sign in anywhere else or just on this message? I too have been wanting to make this doily for a long time.

I did just finish testing the Butterfly shawl for Kathy and need to get something else going.....

Thanks for answering my questions and for letting me join...

OK, I want to join to........I did find I have that pattern, I had joined the Collectible Doily Series a couple of years ago and got this pattern. The Heirloom Table Toppers Royal Diamond Centerpiece. I am going to do it in White (not sure if I will use size 10 or 20, will test to see) with pink # 40 thread. Do I need to do anything or just make it.....I mean do I need to sign in anywhere else or just on this message? I too have been wanting to make this doily for a long time.

I did just finish testing the Butterfly shawl for Kathy and need to get something else going.....

Thanks for answering my questions and for letting me join...

You don't have to do anything special, just keep us posted with your progress so we can cheer you on and if you can post lots of pictures. I think everyone loves pics.

:cheer:clap:hook

Thank you, I have started the Royal diamond Centerpiece....I am using size 10 thread and size 40 Hot pink thread......Size 7 hook.... I will post pictures as I go.... THANKS

I am on rnd12 of my doily. I think there is 42 rnds, so I still have a long way to go. I'm done with it for today though I have to work on my ripple cause I've been slacking the last couple days.

I am on round 20, this is really looking good. I will post a picture soon, but am on the road and can't download pictures at this time.

This is turning into a really pretty doily...

As of right now I am on row 17 of my doily i think. I will post pics as soon as you can see the pattern coming out

I bought some blue thread and I am going to do the outside thistles in blue I think, but it all depends on if I can switch colors without it being noticable.

I have about 12 more rnds to do and I'm done with my doily. I started thinking:think about which one I am going to do next? any suggestions?

I am on row 27, I won't be able to work on it this week, left it in NV in the motorhome and I am in OR......should be able to finish when I get back down there next week......would love to see some pictures of progress.....

Archived