Kawaii Cupcake hair elastics testers found

I need 3 testers for my cupcake pony tail holders. Or you could just make up the cupcakes with out the hair elastic. I need at least one person to use baby type yarn so I can get a measurement from that size of yarn. I think a person can make one in less then an hour. Simple SC, inc, slip stitch, simple embroidary skills, and sewing skills. I used red heart acrylic worsted weight yarn for the purple cupcake, and carons simply soft yarn for the pink one. Both use a size F hook, but I would like to see how baby yarn and a size B hook works. (I have no baby yarn at home). If you are interested please PM me you email address. DSCN1907_edited.jpgDSCN1906_edited.jpg

aww theyre too cute. Unfortunately i cant embroider worth a dime :/ and d is my smallest hook.

Had no problems with pattern at all. :D. I do have one problem tho. My camera batteries need charging :eek so ill have to post pics tommarro. Thanks so much for letting me test!

If you are still looking for testers I would love to give it a try. I have 6 grand daughters and also have baby yarn (just finished a blanket). Let me know.

I finished a cupcake last night the pattern is great & I found no errors. I'll post a pic a little later I have to clean up hubby's coming home today ;) Thank you for letting me test :hug

That's my almost 5 yr old in the picture. Believe it or not she rarely get anything in her hair.. she has only had trims since birth so her hair is really long. My pleasure to test for you. I enjoy your patterns!

Archived