Need Testers **TESTERS FOUND! THANKS!!!** Cheery Teddy!

Remember this post? I've finally finished writing the pattern, and I now need some experienced (not as in skill level, see *-*) testers!

*I need testers who know what to look for in a pattern, :hook who can be done by the 7th of April, and can take quality pictures of their finished item. :photo* Pattern is in PDF form you will need Adobe reader to open and print. :book

PM me if you're up to it! Thanks!

:artist

Remember this post? I've finally finished writing the pattern, and I now need some experienced (not as in skill level, see *-*) testers!

*I need testers who know what to look for in a pattern, :hook who can be done by the 7th of April, and can take quality pictures of their finished item. :photo* Pattern is in PDF form you will need Adobe reader to open and print. :book

PM me if you're up to it! Thanks!

:artist

I sent you a pm. I hope you saw it. I'd like to test this for you. I can start as soon as I get the pattern. I'll be checking back again later.

Pat A.

i finished my bear today! i just have to do the nose detail. he is soooo cute, i will post a pic in the show and tell as soon as im done! thanks soooo much for letting me test :D

he is sooooo cute, i put a tiny bowtie on him! lol!! hes over in the baby/kids stuff in the show and tell section. thank u again for letting me test!! i love him!

DSCN1893.jpg[/img]

I finished testing the pattern. I love how my teddy turned out. He looked kinda naked so I made him a scarf! I will take a few more "good" photos tomorrow in daylight, my camera doesn't like taking photos at night. Thanks for letting me test him.

Archived