Pattern from MARY MAXIM

UPS just arrived with my order from Mary Maxim. I ordered the Ribbon Afghan. I've either have to go see my friend to learn the afghan stitch and Honeycomb afgan stitch OR convert to another crochet stitch. I'm so impressed as the yarn came in one of those plastic zipper storage bags.

Hmmm..I ordered a snowman toilet tissue cover. Might work that up first.

Have to finish up the afghan I'm working on now another week might do it and I just started it 2 days ago?

Here's the picture.

http://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10054_3074457345616709241_-1_15033_15034

I wish Mary Maxim would sell the patterns instead of kits.

I was thinking about that this afternoon. It has 10 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver. I think the last time I bought it at ACMOORE it was $2.17 a skein. That's say $22.00 in yarn. Why the kits can cost so much, I don't know. :think

The kit is $46.99. I looked on their site and search the catty. They don't carry Red Heart yarn :think . Unless I've missed it. I got the Snowman toilet paper topper too. Designer is Maggie weldon (has her own site) Can't wait to start both of them!! od ya!!:lol

I wish Mary Maxim would sell the patterns instead of kits.

I was just saying this to DH the other day. There were a couple of things that I wanted to get, but I wanted to use different colors than they offer. We should do a write in or something!

Laura

Archived