I've got the amigurumi bug..

mikki

Here's a pic of the first amigurumi's i've done. None of them are my pattern. (i've never tried to make up a pattern and doubt i could :yes )th_amigurumi.jpg

The bear is dina's pattern . I left the muzzle part off purely because white was all i had besides pink at the time. I'm not happy with how the eyes , nose and mouth came out but my lil girl liked it and wouldnt let me change it. The puppy i found the pattern on http://www.katcrochet.com/freebies.htm I'm gonna find a different nose for him i just stuck it on there to see what it looked like. (hubby says it looks like a pig without it . The dragon is oldbaglady's pattern. The monkey is kristieMN's pattern. I know it looks like i went brown yarn crazy but my son wanted his dragon brown. So brown is what he got .:D Walmart didn't have any animal eyes so i was stuck with beads. The kids are happy with them tho. So i'm happy! Thanks for the patterns. I love them all. I just gotta get the yarn to do the other animals from kristieMN's pattern and I'll try them next.

mikki, that www.catcrochet.com link isn't working for me - is it definitely correct?

sorry about that lol. That's what i get for not paying attention. It's cat with a k. I've edited original post to change it. Tyvm for pointing that out. Thanks for the nice comments everyone. These are my first try at amigurumi .

Archived