A surprise from Soy Silk!

RachelG

I'm doing the pink one! I have some yarn that said, "Hey! I NEED to BE that poncho!" :))

Pesky yarn! :wink

Thanks for the linky Rachel! How cool that they emailed it to you.

Will do. I am using boucle, some jiffy and woolease. An experiment ~ kind of *outside* my usual box. :))

So far... so good.

The woolease is 4-ply worsted weight. The other yarns are more thick... bulky even. Like I said, I am doing something outside the box for me... :( so I might defer to someone a little bit more knowledgable in the YARN department. :fc Anyone???

All I know is that it's working up really well. :)) I use an H hook for the bulky yarns.. and an I hook for the woolease. It works. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gramhouse

How do you print out these poncho patterns?? I even changed the print style to landscape and I still could't get it all. Probably something very simple that I don't know about.

Thanks for your help.

Pat in NY

Whenever I have problems printing a pattern out and getting it to come out well enough to make sense I just copy and paste it into MS Word and print from there. I can make the fonts bigger, bold important stuff, make adequate spaces between each round/row and just make it easier for me to read in general =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived