amirugumi

does anybody know how i can get my hands on an amigurumi pattern book? i've tried all the book stores and am lost. i found some on ebay, but i really dont want to spend fifty bucks.

thanks, i always go to that crocheme website, but for some reason, i did not see that. it was very inspiring and i just might have to copy that pattern and create something cool with it.

Per crochet me:

Amigurumi means “knitted or crocheted doll” in Japanese. They're the simplest of simple, worked in the round in single crochet. I don't even join my rounds, preferring to work in a spiral. The thing I love most about amigurumi is that their interest lies entirely in your imagination. There's no clever design detail to woo your keen eye. No lovely stitch pattern to make you go “ah.” Just rounds of single crochet. The fun comes in the shapes you make, the colours you pick, and the embellishments you add on after the fact.

this is my favorite thing to make. these are so many different patterns and lots free out there. i dont know if i will ever be able to make even just one of them all. have fun...I LOVE AMIGURUMI

I've also seen amigurumi patterns for sale on etsy.

i LOVE the patterns on etsy, but i really just want to get some free ones. i guess you just have to find a basic pattern and go from there to create what you want. but etsy...oh, if only i had the money to buy all those beautiful patterns. and they are made in such amazing colors!!! they look so perfect!

• 4 months later...

I just purchased, has yet to arrive a learn to crochet amigurumi from GourmetCrochet.com. They have several leaflets of amigurumi for sale. If you search on C'ville some will come up too. Gnathalie and KristieMN and Oldbaglady are just some of the ones I've seen and are awesome too!

Archived