Nana-ur the best!!

just wanted to share this...my grandson is 4 and he saw me making some "camo" scarves for my college daughter and friends...he said...."Nana, please please make me one!" I said "Mason, are u sure u want a scarf?" He said, "Oh Nana, you are the best, and I want one so I can be a Ninja Turtle!?" ha ha.............yea, he's going to get one ASAP!

:cheer

That's just too cute. I bet he's looking forward to the new TMNT movie coming out this month, I know my DD is. I'd love to see a picture of your grandson being a ninja turtle.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

just wanted to share this...my grandson is 4 and he saw me making some "camo" scarves for my college daughter and friends...he said...."Nana, please please make me one!" I said "Mason, are u sure u want a scarf?" He said, "Oh Nana, you are the best, and I want one so I can be a Ninja Turtle!?" ha ha.............yea, he's going to get one ASAP!

:cheer

Awww, Nana don't you know all Ninja Turtles need a camo scarf! How sweet is your grandson! He knew just how to tug on Nana's heart strings!

So cute! I made a crocheted scarf a year ago for my friend's grandson. I mailed it to my friend's house because she was baby sitting him at the time. I put the package to his attention though. She said when she got the package she told him it was for him and it was a "Surprise!". He was 2 years old then. She said when he took it out of the package he quickly put it on and went around the house saying "Surprise!" all day. To this day.. he still calls the scarf his "Surprise!". :manyheart

Archived