Sweet Pea Shawl CAL?

Romiettah

Would anyone be interested in doing a CAL on the Sweet Pea Shawl from SnB The Happy Hooker? I've started it and it's quite easy, I think. And it looks great. If anyone wants to join in, we can have a party!!!:cheer

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've made 1 already and I have the yarn to make another ... so I'm in on this CAL! :hook

I'm going to be using the yarn, Classic Elite Flash, that is recommened in the book. The color will be bluebell.

I would liketo make one of these. What kind of yarn are you using?

I'm using Caron Simply Soft right now, this is sort of my "practice" one. I wanted to see how it was turning out, and I am actually really loving it, and glad I chose that yarn, because the color is stunning. It's a burgandy/wine color. I'd like to make a few of these actually for my girls's teachers for an "end of the year" present, so we'll see if I can pull that off LOL

I'm glad people wanted to do this with me! I was worried people would respond telling me to take a hike LOL

If you all give me 'till the weekend, I can make you a button (if you desire!) for your blogs for this CAL.

Post here if you're interested.

Glad to see people still enjoying this pattern!

That would be awesome!!!! Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE this shawl :) Thank you so much!!!!

If you all give me 'till the weekend, I can make you a button (if you desire!) for your blogs for this CAL.

Post here if you're interested.

Glad to see people still enjoying this pattern!

Yay! Thanks Amie! It's not only fast and easy to make... but it is gorgeous! :hook

I'll hafta go out this weekend & look for yarn...well-friday & saturday is my weekend...so-I think I might try to find a nice boucle myself....hmmm-simply soft is always pretty too...I want to get something light and maybe in a light color as opposed to dark cuz I have cabin fever so bad and am so sick of the snow(and we are supposed to get 6-12 more inches Wed.)I need some Spring colors in my life!!!

I also gotta figure out how to post those buttons...I am way computer illiterate...

Hi there!!!

So how is everyone doing on their shawls? I hadn't been able to work on mine for a day or two, but I worked on it a bit today, and I think I'm just about nearing the halfway point. It's looking awesome, I think!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!!!!

i've got my yarn, and my hook, but I seem to of :think misplaced my book.... hopefully I can get cracking this weekend. :hook

I made one already also out of Berroco's Cotton Twist. Here's a back view version of it Sweet Pea Shawl-back

I think I will start another one since I already have a different color of the same yarn, so I'm in!

I made one already also out of Berroco's Cotton Twist. Here's a back view version of it Sweet Pea Shawl-back

I think I will start another one since I already have a different color of the same yarn, so I'm in!

Oh my gosh, you are one in the same person! I didn't know that this was YOU!!! I have oodled over that shawl forever and a day because of that YARN you used! GOOD GRACIOUS! It's gorgeous!

That is the yarn I am going to use, but in a different color combination.

WOOT!

Oh my gosh, you are one in the same person! I didn't know that this was YOU!!! I have oodled over that shawl forever and a day because of that YARN you used! GOOD GRACIOUS! It's gorgeous!

That is the yarn I am going to use, but in a different color combination.

WOOT!

KnicKnac, that was funny! Yes, that's me:lol

Archived