Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barb, please add just one more:

afghan for Olivia (purple and blue squares)

I promise not to start anymore until I finish one of mine! :)

:lol I'll get it added.

Hello all! Is it still ok to join?

I'm working on a five point rr in Red Heart's Paddy Green, but I hope to add more colors. This is my first CAL and I'm very excited!

Hi! Welcome to the CAL!

I'll add your name and your project to the first post. Come by the thread to post your progress when you can and to encourage others in their progress. When your afghan is completed be sure to let us know and I'll update the first post with a (COMPLETED!) by your name with a link to your picture if you provide one.

Also, there's a CAL button in the first post if you'd like to use it on a blog or web page.

Glad to have you aboard! :yay

I would love to join this CAL if possible. I'm working on a big granny square afghan for my daughter, a shell pattern afghan for DH, and a 12 pt. round ripple (my first) for my son. I'll post pictures later this evening, after I finish this round in my RR. Thanks! :c9

I would love to join this CAL if possible. I'm working on a big granny square afghan for my daughter, a shell pattern afghan for DH, and a 12 pt. round ripple (my first) for my son. I'll post pictures later this evening, after I finish this round in my RR. Thanks! :c9

Welcome! I'll add your projects to the first post. And I'll just paste what I told aflute05.

. Come by the thread to post your progress when you can and to encourage others in their progress. When your afghan is completed be sure to let us know and I'll update the first post with a (COMPLETED!) by your name with a link to your picture if you provide one.

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Hi there to all the newcomers! Can't wait to see your afghans! Even though I haven't posted in a while I really have been working....and even though I said I was making a 2-strander for my best friend it turned into a simple square afghan in soft white and country rose squares with light plum connecting.....ANYWAY.....I am nearly done with the squares, only 4 more to go, then I just have to connect the last 5 rows and make the border. I should have it done by Friday, then will post pics! Hooray! :clap

Hi there to all the newcomers! Can't wait to see your afghans! Even though I haven't posted in a while I really have been working....and even though I said I was making a 2-strander for my best friend it turned into a simple square afghan in soft white and country rose squares with light plum connecting.....ANYWAY.....I am nearly done with the squares, only 4 more to go, then I just have to connect the last 5 rows and make the border. I should have it done by Friday, then will post pics! Hooray! :clap

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!

deb

Still plugging away on the Plum Granny ripple. I'm about 88% done now. I have one color repeat to go. 2 rows white, 2 rows fuschia, 2 rows brown, 2 rows fuschia, 4 rows white, and then 2 rows multi. 14 more rows and I'm done.

The Textured Throw has been sitting. I did 2 rows on it the other day. Been busy with the Plum Granny and the Kitty Quilt.

I have managed to get three of seven panels done for my baby rings afghan. Two are joined, have to join the third one. I may post a progress photo at some point because I am lovin' this one

Joyce

I'd like to join in again..i had fun the last time i was part of this :D

i'm currently working on a star ghan for my sis (about half way thru it) and i just started another ghan last nite to be made for my best friend, its called Springtime Ripple...

i haven't really sat down and worked on the star ghan that much (its taken me 2 months so far, and the last 4 i did i finished in 2 weeks) so i thought joining this again would motivate me :P

So here it is.....the used-to-be-2-strander-that-became-a-simple-square-afghan!! :clap Even though the pic doesn't show it well, the colors are country rose, soft white, and soft plum. Looks prettier in person (darn camera! probably darn photographer tho!:lol)Now back to the afghans for the kids.......

IMG_4275_640_x_480-1.jpg

Good Morning Everyone:)

Lara that is beautiful, I love those colors!

My giant granny square ghan is nearly finished. I'm thinking today or tomorrow, depending on how quickly I can get housework finished. *eyeroll* It's not as big as I planned, but my daughter dosen't want it to be huge. Just big enough to snuggle up with a book and maybe play with her dolls on the floor. Sooo......hopefully I have a "complete" posted soon!

Happy hooking :)

I need to join again with this afghan,please.

th_100_1311.jpg

Had some dye lot issues,,gurrrr so it's lighter blue on both ends and darker in the center. Gotta kick myself now to get the border on it.

Permission to :yell:blah:blah at me :D

Almost done with the baby afghan I'm making! Taking a break this weekend to work on the March Charity Square-a-thon, but I'm working on my ripple lapghan. Should finish the baby next week.

deb

P.S. it's 55 degrees here, but 25 or so tomorrow night, spring is teasing us!

I'd like to join in again..i had fun the last time i was part of this :D

i'm currently working on a star ghan for my sis (about half way thru it) and i just started another ghan last nite to be made for my best friend, its called Springtime Ripple...

i haven't really sat down and worked on the star ghan that much (its taken me 2 months so far, and the last 4 i did i finished in 2 weeks) so i thought joining this again would motivate me :P

Welcome back! I'll add your 2 afghans to the list.

So here it is.....the used-to-be-2-strander-that-became-a-simple-square-afghan!! :clap Even though the pic doesn't show it well, the colors are country rose, soft white, and soft plum. Looks prettier in person (darn camera! probably darn photographer tho!:lol)Now back to the afghans for the kids.......

IMG_4275_640_x_480-1.jpg

Beautiful!! I'll update the name of the afghan and post a link! Great job!

I need to join again with this afghan,please.

th_100_1311.jpg

Had some dye lot issues,,gurrrr so it's lighter blue on both ends and darker in the center. Gotta kick myself now to get the border on it.

Permission to :yell:blah:blah at me :D

That's very pretty! I'll add it to the list. Now get to work on that border! :D

hi,

Just wanted to LYK that my massive afghan has finally been completed.:D It turned out to be 87.5 by 119 inches. :eek I have no idea where I will display it. Now if I can figure how to upload a photo....:blush

hi,

Just wanted to LYK that my massive afghan has finally been completed.:D It turned out to be 87.5 by 119 inches. :eek I have no idea where I will display it. Now if I can figure how to upload a photo....:blush

Let me know if you need help with the photo.

Hello everyone! I know I kinda joined and then disappeared, but I assure you I'm still working!

My star afghan is growing exponentially! I started in Paddy green and added an off-white color.

I hope to get pictures up soon. My camera seems to be a little dysfunctional right now, so we'll see.

Archived