eyes and nose

ok i have been to michaels and joanns and neither carry the animal noses and joanns only has brown animal eyes. does anyone have any suggestions on where i can find differnet colored eyes and some noses? (preferably not ot order online)

thanks

Great. Hobby Lobby. None near me. I'm stuck with brown eyes, too.

I'm gonna have to have someone get me some eyes and mail them to me. I NEED some blue ones and green ones. Well, maybe not need, but really, really, really want some.

unfortunatly no hobby lobby here either. i really need no more like want blue also. but i would really like the noses!!!!!!!ac moore does have eyes but no nose. i can order online through hobby lobby which i really don't want to do, can't see paying $5.00 for shipping $2.00 worth of merchandise. there is a hancock i will call them and ask , walmart has nothing then what?????

You might find what you want on eBay, but check the shipping costs. Usually you can find several pairs that can be shipped for a dollar or two.

I buy my eyes (german glass) from Intercal or Edinburgh but, yes, the shipping costs will be higher. But their eyes are fabulous; you won't find glass eyes in too many places.

Archived