Barnyard

waponswa

Why is it that the nosy neighbor lady on Barnyard is making a crocheted doily using knitting needles, which, I might add, she is holding up-side-down? It's not the first time I've seen al of this stuff all mixed up. Anyone else come across such a mix up?

I saw that show a while ago and I didn't even notice! Actually the film makers made another rather large error - I don't know if you are very familiar with the anatomy of cattle, but BULLS DON'T HAVE TEATS!!!

My five year old daughter even picked up on that one!!! LOL

does sound a bit mixed up...but.....you can knit a doily with knitting needles...just not upside down. (I haven't seen the movie yet though) I have seen patterns before, but it seems alot easier to just crochet one instead of knit one.

Reneva, I SAW THAT TOO!! My kids are too little for um... anatomy lessons, but the two year old kept pointing at it.

I noticed that too about the knitting, and she seemed to be moving her hands kind of funny, like not throwing the yarn, just wiggling her hands up and down.

Well that scene definitely wasn't written by a knitter/crocheter!

• 1 year later...

Ok, so I can suspend reality a lot for the sake of enjoying a movie, but apparently my limit was udders on bulls & crocheting with upside down knitting needles. It was hard to enjoy the rest of the movie because that irritated me so much. I did love that they had Sam Elliot as the voice of Ben though.

Ok, so I can suspend reality a lot for the sake of enjoying a movie, but apparently my limit was udders on bulls & crocheting with upside down knitting needles. It was hard to enjoy the rest of the movie because that irritated me so much. I did love that they had Sam Elliot as the voice of Ben though.

HA! I know what you mean! They have barnyard now on Nick and it's a series I guess you'd call it. It drives me nuts that the bulls have udders! I was so confused about this I had to ask my husband if I was crazy in thinking that bulls didn't have udders. I KNEW they didn't but why would they draw them like that???? My husband grew up on a ranch with lots of cows and he said "Of course they don't have udders!" I knew that but it really threw me for a minute lol

Archived