how do you...

Well, for now, I'm just tucking the "keepers" behind one of the cardboard pieces and the ones I won't make go in front.

What I did for last years is I got a three ring binder and some of those clear page protectors and just put the "keepers" in there and left the rest in the box.

It's the same system I use for my recipes, free patterns from the web and other paper stuff I keep, but use often.

Chrissy, I've been wondering the same thing! Tiga, your idea to separate the "keepers" as you go sounds good... maybe I should start doing that too. I've just been keeping them in order so far.

Hmmm... Hope there are lots of replies to this one!

Whoop! I just bought mine new on eBay for only $8.05 with shipping!

What I do with loose patterns is put them in a multi-pocketed filing folder, according to what they are - household items, clothing, baby items, etc. Then when I want to find a pattern, I just take out that whole section and flip through it. The pockets keep things neat and organized, and I don't have to go through every single thing each time I want to find something.

I don't know if I'll do that with the calendar, though. Since it has a list of the patterns, I may just keep it all together. I guess I'll have to figure it out when I get it! :)

Archived