oh no! the crochet bug is taking over!

I was looking at someone etsy shop one day and then found different patterns and especially patterns for amigurami dolls and such. now, I want to spend all this money buying these patterns since I find them so absolutely adorable. This is after I spend money on getting a hand crafted wooden crochet hook (size J and it's absolutly gorgeous), and 20ish not including shipping on various yarn through ebay just the other week. My crocheting habit... well, at least it's not drugs! I'm barely being able to keep myself from buying these ultra cute patterns...

Good luck! Just take it a day at a time, thats what I do. If I mess up and spend a gazillion dollars on patterns and supplies, the next day i just plod along(witha wicked smile on my face, 'cause I bought fun cool things to crochet with ROFL)

I have a lot of trouble keeping away from those gorgeous hooks on ebay. You know the ones by Greydog, etc. I have yet to succumb, but it's only a matter of time, LOL! I justify it by not buying that sweater that was kinda cool. {cuz I could crochet it myself with a brand new handmade hook and fancy-schmancy yarn!}

i have a whole set of greydogs they are so nice to work with but i tell you once you get one you will be hooked on them the first one i got was a size J and it escaladed from there shh dont tell i think i have about 40 of them now :( i tell you im hopeless

Archived