Where does one find 40% off coupons?

I get them from the local Sunday paper...its stock full of sales fliers and includes Michaels flier with a coupon in it...HOWEVER...if I didn't get it from the paper...they usually have the flier itself at the store as you walk in....should be in there too:think

Then again...maybe it varies from region to region.

I know that at my JoAnn's, you have to be on their mailing list to get the 40% off coupon's. Their instore fliers don't have them, that is what I heard from one of the clerks there.

Rina, go to www.joann.com or it may be www.joanns.com I can't remember which it is. Sign up to get to get instore coupons through your email. Then you can go in and use the email coupon, a joann's coupon from the Sunday paper, and a joann's coupon you got in the mail when you signed up in the store for their sales flyer. My joann's lets you use only one of the same type of coupon at a time but as long as they are from different sources (mail, paper, internet, etc.) you can use them all at once. I hope that made sense.

i get my joanns coupons in the mail. i get acmoore in wed. paper. i get michaels and ac moore in sun. paper. then i signed upon the internet for ac moore. they ususally send me a coupon on the internet about once a week. i never pay full price for anything.i always use a coupon. in my area acmoore and michaels takes each others coupons. they even take the joann coupons. i usually take my daughter with me and she will use another coupon for me.

Michael's doesn't mail out flyers that I know of. You have to get them in the paper. Some weeks they come in my junk paper fliers, too. They only in there about three weeks out of the month. Once in a great while I'll get a JoAnn's but I don't ever rely on it.

Michael's and JoAnn's do not have flyers with coupons sitting out in the store (unless I just can't find them). JoAnn's does have the flyers but they do not have the coupons on them. What would be the point of making you sign up if they did?

You can sign up for JoAnn's to get it in your email and your snail mail. Be sure to sign up for both as the email coupons have slowed way down unless you order by internet.

Don't forget to sign up for Hancock Fabrics. They send out a flyer with a coupon also. They have Lionbrand yarn. They also carry books and pamplets and a few magazines. Not to mention you never know when you'll need something else like fabric, buttons, or elastic.

The trick is to take your flyer every time and have it scanned to stay on the mailing list. Even better if you can use the coupon at least once a month. They will drop you if you don't keep up with it. They meaning any of the stores.

Empress Busy Bee...you are not able to find the flyers at Michael's because they do not have them in the store...well...they do...but they are posted on boards around the store and the coupons are all marked VOID. And...no...they no longer mail flyers...that is what is says on the web site.

But...thank you all for the info on they will accept coupons from others!!!

Empress Busy Bee...you are not able to find the flyers at Michael's because they do not have them in the store...well...they do...but they are posted on boards around the store and the coupons are all marked VOID.

Yes I know. That's why I said: do not have flyers with coupons sitting out in the store.

I added the part about not finding them to cover myself unless for some reason I was mistaken. ;)

My Michaels ad usually comes out every week in my junk mail in my mailbox. I usually recycle all the other stores right away but I keep that one (though my husband probably wishes I didn't :D).

In our area we also have Roberts craft stores, and they have a 40% off coupon every single week that you can just pick up when you get in the store, and they automatically take 40% off your most expensive item when you checkout.

Archived