The Four Month Scarf

StephanieD

This is a scarf that I started for my husband four months ago. It was one of my first crochet projects. Well, I FINALLY finished it today! :cheer Just in time too b/c we're expecting a high of 6 degrees on Sunday!:wbrr

The scarf was crocheted with 2 strands of Bernat Soft Boucle. The scarf is so soft and warm that I'm going to make one for myself in different colors.

byron_scarf1.jpg

You have done a very nice job on this scarf. Maybe the one you make for yourself will get done faster since you have already gotten one finished! The colors on this one are pretty and I bet your DH will love wearing it!

I don't think I have any boucle in my stash. In the past, I also have found it hard to see the stitches. I got into doing a ton of scarves this year & used some patterns that didn't require you to use the usual stiches. This kind of pattern is also good for fun fur combos.

The scarf is great. My dh will not wear one for one second.

Great job, love the colors. Hope your hubby enjoys wearing it. Better get more yarn to make yourself one. The 2nd one won't take as long, most likely. What color will you be using for your scarf?

Karen

Here in south TX I shiver at the thought of anything under 60. :wbrr So 6 is way too cold for me.

:hook I love your scarf. That yarn is hard to work with. I used it in the hat for my mom. I also used a strand of Caron simply soft with it so I could see the stitches better. It is so soft when done. I thought about making a blanket with some, but I don't have the patients to make something so big.

Archived