great news....well sorda now im nervous

so tonite i went and visited a friend of mine that i havent seen in a while. he works at a tattoo shop and i got to chatting with the owner (who i might add im starting to become friends with). well not only does she own the tattoo shop but then i find out tonite that she is also opening up her own boutique and she wants local crafters to make stuff and sell in her shop:clap . i especially LOVE:manyheart handmade items.

so i was just chatting with her about her shop (when she is going to open it, type of stuff/style she is selling, etc.) so my hubby :hug chimes in that i crochet amongst my other crafty talents. she got all excited and said to show her some of my crochet items and that i can sell in her shop. :eek :eek :eek :eek she said that she asks for 10 items from everyone. (so it would be 10 purses, 10 hats, 10 scarfs, or whatever you make)

now keep in mind that i've only been crocheting for 5 months. have NOT i repeat NOT written my own pattern or think that my skills are up to par to sell in a boutique:blush . but just the thought that she would want me to sell in her shop :c9:jumpyay:faint

she also said that she ONLY wants items that would cost $30 or above.

:hook

Congratulations!! You'll do great, I'm sure. :yes

Think of it as an excuse to get out the hooks and yarn and PLAY!!! :lol

Angie, that's great news!!

If you like, you can use my Broccoli Bobble Bag pattern!! As long as the bags themselves that you make are not sold online, you're more than welcome to add whatever handles, ribbons, or other embellishments you like and sell them. (this goes for anyone else, too, btw!!)

I hope all goes well for you!!

--Tracey

Angie, that's great news!!

If you like, you can use my Broccoli Bobble Bag pattern!! As long as the bags themselves that you make are not sold online, you're more than welcome to add whatever handles, ribbons, or other embellishments you like and sell them. (this goes for anyone else, too, btw!!)

I hope all goes well for you!!

--Tracey

WOW! thanx:hug . and it will only be through her store not on the web so no problems there. that is very sweet of you:manyheart . funny too. i was just eyeing your broccoli bobble bag the other day and copied that pattern and pic (those are always handy) into my word document. i am in complete love with the style of it. Where did you get the pink ribbon from? Im mostly partial to browns and pinks together but LOVED the green and pink.

that's what I wanted to ask as well. now i know that a few websites/blogs where people create their own patterns say in the bottom that you are more than welcome to take the pattern and pass it on to friends and make as many as you want but for cases such as Lion Brand Free Patterns or Sugar'nCream Free Patterns..............are you allowed to make the pattern and then sell the finished item through a Craft Show or boutique or your blog/website:think . i was always curious about that.

thank you ladies as well for all your support and generosity. :hug

Archived