Church Purse Doll Pattern?

stitchymama

Question

Does anyone know of a churse purse doll pattern? My aunt saw one where the purse had a doll head and arms/legs then folded in on itself to make a purse. She said her gd loved it and it kept her busy in church. Would love to know if anyone has heard of this. Thanks!!

16 answers to this question

If anyone remembers this pattern that Stitchymama speaks of, I would be very interested! I've been searching online but can't seem to find anything like this is described.

BTW this board has be totally addicted to crocheting again and already too many things on my "want to make list".

Thank you!

Are you referring to the Topsy Turvey purses? Some had Red Riding Hood, the Grandmother, etc. Here's some at Yarn Lover's Room

Does anyone know of a churse purse doll pattern? My aunt saw one where the purse had a doll head and arms/legs then folded in on itself to make a purse. She said her gd loved it and it kept her busy in church. Would love to know if anyone has heard of this. Thanks!!

If anyone remembers this pattern that Stitchymama speaks of, I would be very interested! I've been searching online but can't seem to find anything like this is described.

BTW this board has be totally addicted to crocheting again and already too many things on my "want to make list".

Thank you!

Yes!!!! Thank you so much mamahooks, I wasn't sudre what it was called. That's it though. Thank you so much for sending me a link for the pattern. I'm gonna print it off right now and go pick out my yarn!!!:cheer

Archived