Anyone here a member of AngelCrafts?

I stumbled upon this awesome site and viewed some of the great free patterns and wanted to become a member to see the rest of them. Problem is that I cannot figure out where you "sign-up." I did see a sign-up for a couple of Yahoo Groups at the bottom of the page but I can't imagine that's it. It's not going to give you a user name a password. Anyone a member here and know where I should go? Thanks!

I am a member but I joined a while back and I know it was a challenge all the way through the process. I don't remember how I made it finally happen but it took several pages and tries

They seem to have fixed it now but for a long time, getting back in was worse than joining.

None of this helps you to join but it lets you know that you are not the problem.

It says toward the bottom of the page that

Sections marked with an asterik (*) are for registered Members only.

(Not accepting new applications at this time)

I think that means membership applications:(

I just registered today, haven't received the comfirmation email yet, but if you want to try. Go to the forums page and at the top is a register button when the page that comes up, click on the correct age and accept rules line. That takes you to the form to fill in your information. HTH

Archived