Hot Pink Cell Phone Pouch

Mom w/a Motif

:D I just made this in less than an hour. And it is so cool! Thanks for sharing the pattern, PJinNH!! :hug (Here's the link to the pattern by the way.)

th_Picture1257.jpg

(Should be clickable.) You start out with a granny square, but it is tweaked... and you end up with a cell phone case. Tooooo cool!! I love it. You all are going to laugh when you see the cell phone it is for...

th_Picture1259.jpg

Hee hee... It is actually for my three and a half year old niece. She loves my moms' (Grandma's) cell phone that takes pictures. So I got her this one from WalMart. It doesn't actually take pictures, but one of the buttons makes a sound like your taking a picture....

It is to go with the Big Sister Tote bag I posted about in the 'Babies and Children' thread....

Thanks for looking. And thanks again for the cool cell phone pouch pattern!! I want to make a couple for myself now. They work up so fast, too. :hook

Tina

That is so cute. I know she will love it.

Gave my Granddaughter a play cell phone when she was here, and it was never far from her. lol:lol

I love the hot pink cover. It will match the pink on the bag.:hook

Thank you for all your kind comments. It actually took me less than twenty minutes to make this. (I timed it.) I'm on my fourth one now... :hook These would be great last-minute gifts for out of town friends, or whatever.... :yes

Tina

Here are four more I made; just this afternoon. They are addictive! I don't think I am done, either... I need to make more with fun fur. (I need more fun fur colors, though.) The middle blue one I had to make one row shorter (ran out of yarn.)

th_Picture1260.jpg

Clickable. (It's not so blurry when you click on it, too...)

The green one is my fave now. With the fur. I think I might keep that one for myself. :D

Tina

Thank you everyone. I found some black fun fur last night (I forgot about it, I've had it forever.) So I made a black one. (Which is now my new favorite- but I'm still keeping the green one, too...) And then I found some green eyelash "fur" (Not quite as furry as the fun fur). And I made one out of Lion Suede- leftover from what a secret pal sent me (I made a boa scarf with it.) Now I think I am going to make one in Lion Chenille Sensations, black. For my mom. She's a chenille kinda gal. :P

[/url]th_Picture1261.jpg

Tina

Archived