merry christmas to me!!!

Well, My husbands side of the family came over yesterday to exchange Christmas presents.... and guess what my wonderful, thoughtful, incredible SIL bought me for christmas?????

A copy of THE HAPPY HOOKER!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer

Sorry, had to share, and didnt know where else to put this!

Awesome !! I love mine !! I haven't had a chance to try any of the patterns yet, but I have the yarn and hooks ready. Just a note for you. I read in a thread about mistakes in a couple of the patterns (for the first printing) and they gave this link for the corrections:

http://www.bust.com/knithappens/snbhh-errata.pdf

thanks for the link krzy! I'll keep it for the future. And, yea, my sil is great!! She crochets too, and makes the most beautiful beaded jewelry, on here her UN is gavinsmom... not sure when she was here last, but we're a couple of hookers, :lol

Congrats! I love that book(it's at my library), and I plan on hinting to my sister rather heavily that I want it for my birthday. :D You're going to have so much fun with it!

I think yours is the newer print that has the mistakes fixed ..... not 100% sure on that. I thought about keeping yours and giving you mine (which i bought when it first came out) :lol but i thought you may notice the marks in the binding where I broke the binding to keep the book open to a particular pattern :lol I'm glad you like it though :)

Archived