Holiday Purses at Maggie's Crochet

Tampa Doll

I thought the same thing, if they'd get here on time, I would order and make a couple. I may e-mail her and ask how long it would take approx. tHey are adorable! Michelle

I just got an order from Maggie's Crochet. She uses Priority Mail. That is 2 to 3 days. They mailed it on Dec 4th and I got it on Dec. 6th.

They are pretty fast. But e-mail or she has an 800 number you can call.:hook

I just got an order from Maggie's Crochet. She uses Priority Mail. That is 2 to 3 days. They mailed it on Dec 4th and I got it on Dec. 6th.

They are pretty fast. But e-mail or she has an 800 number you can call.:hook

Thanks bunches!

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as I saw these patterns I knew I had to have them, but I'm running out of time to make them for this year. I have always received my patterns from Maggie's Crochet within a couple of days!!

Hello all...last week I visited this site looking for one pattern when I came across a beautiful scarf pattern. I made one and now have misplaced the pattern. All I remember is that first you make a chain of a multiple of 3 + 1 then I forgot what to do next. After that, you chain 3, 1dc, 1sc. Then its 2dc, ch2,1sc to finish the pattern. If anyone knows what the 2nd row is or who sent the pattern please let me know. I really would like to make another one

Archived