carinas hug

lizc

100_0685.jpg[/img]

100_0686.jpg[/img]

100_0683.jpg[/img]

100_0684.jpg[/img]

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my daughters “hug” with you. you were all so helpful with ideas and all.

I got this pattern form about.com http://crochet.about.com/cs/clothingforwomen/a/022804.htm

it’s about 7-8 feet by about 1 ½ - 2 ft

I used bernat soft and chunky and probably 5-6 skeins. I got tired so I stopped and still have some yarn left.

it's only a very soft grey. i had originally bought the yarn when i had started to crochet for a throw. then i didnt like the pattern as it was working up.

then #2 daughter saw it and we were going to make her some kind of top. she couldn't find something she :manyheart that was easy enough for me to do. so it's been stashed.

so couple weeks ago, when she was fighting with her bf, she thought she may have to move home...... things have since gotten better. and then yesterday and today have been terrible for her. so i feel really great that it's done!

thanks!

it is still here waiting for her. this week was worse than the week when i decided to make it for her, so i'm glad i did it earlier.

yesterday was her 28th b'day so she went out last night and both gd's are not at home, so she's crashed for most of the day :lol

Archived