Hello from Tennessee

dollsofkizer

Hello all, My name is Kellie and I've been crocheting for many years and enjoy every minute of it. My favorite projects are the afgans (cause they keep your legs warm LOL) :clap

I enjoy doing different crafting, cross stitch , ceramics, and of course crocheting the best. I like variety and depends on what time of year it is, and what I feel like getting into.

I was introduced to this site by yahoo groups / crocheting, where you can get many links for new patterns on a daily basis....what fun... :cheer

I don't get but evenings to work on my projects, due to tending to all my critters and working, plus the kids, whom they dont let you forget about.. :manyheart How many of you start a project and see another you want to start and lay down the one you were working on??????? I have too many started projects, but they keep me busy. And that is MY time. :yes

:welcomeKellie from here in Wisconsin and let me present you a:flowerfor joining us, along with :ghug. :tupfor beginning a fun way to spend a day. :wavingcome often and :dreaming of all your future projects like the rest of us. I hope you grow to :manyheart it here.

A warm and hearty welcome from Ohio! :hi

I know what you mean about moving from project to project. That usually happens to me because I buy a new yarn that I am in love with and just have to try right away. My WIP pile is pretty big :lol

Archived