FFP : German Doily 201 shades of blues Crystal Beads

sunnywolfgar

What a fantastic doily:manyheart ! Is the pattern written in English or is it done with a chart:think ?? Did you have to translate it?? It is breathtaking:yes ! Thanks for posting it and sharing it with us!!:hug

What a fantastic doily:manyheart ! Is the pattern written in English or is it done with a chart:think ?? Did you have to translate it?? It is breathtaking:yes ! Thanks for posting it and sharing it with us!!:hug

Thank--you~~~ The pattern is written in German from a German book I got on E-bay. ,,,but,,,also has a chart to go by. Since I cannot read German I used the chart to crochet this doily. I did do a few things different. I Triple crocheted the doily instead of Dc I wanted it to be bigger. I also used a size 5 hook. And did some rows repeated 2 or 3 times instead of 1. As for the final border I also changed that to my liking beause I did not like the border that was in the book.

It is for a family friend that my parents have known for a long time. I have not given it to her yet. She's been out of town.

Archived