Looking around for a wrap Sweater

Chiscrochetcrazy

Question

18 answers to this question

LOL, Rebecca, you're right...I know it was dated, but I figured if you didn't increase around the sleeves, and decreased the body a little, it'd be nice....hehe, but that HAIR...glad there isn't a pattern for THAT!

The "wrap" that you are looking for is actually called a shrug. There is a pattern for one in the booklet from JoAnn's. The booklet is patterns designed to use their Sensations yarn. I have a copy of the booklet and it doesn't look too hard to make. (Just make sure that you buy the crochet one and not the knit. I don't think it's in the knit booklet.)

I know it's been awhile, but was looking through my stash hauls from eBay, saw this, and thought of you...you'd have to adjust the sleeves, no doubt, but....:

crossoversweater.png

Yep I was looking through that yesterday and saw those.I'm just wondering if I should probably just wing it , because using a pattern that I have to adapt may be harder than starting fresh :shrug :thinking1 .

Thanks so much for all the replies:hug :grouphug :ty :ty

:pink

img.villagephotos.com/p/2...454560.gif

This is knda what I was thinking:thinking1 of.But I do like the way the one in crochet fantasy has the shorter ties in front much better.

More like this one img.villagephotos.com/p/2...terpik.jpg

:pink

Archived