Goldfinch!

Kiirs

Here's my test results for Nutaboutcrochet13. For some reason mine never look as good as hers...she gets hers looking so short and fat, and mine always look tall and thin. :lol I think hers are so cute. I also had some issues with the hot glue gun and the eyes. But anyway, it was fun, an easy and quick pattern, and my daugter loves her new pet. Thanks for letting me test!

th_goldfinch2.jpg

th_goldinch1.jpg

you know, I wondered about that too, and recently I tried doing another cardinal from my pattern. it turned out pretty thin and silly looking:lol but then again, i used different yarn

:think

I love how yours turned out! :D he looks so cuddly :hug

thanks for the compliments, by the way :blush

Really? What type of yarn did you originally use? I used Red Heart worsted on all my birds.

yea I use RH ww yarn too, but first I used Cherry Red, and the next time I used Claret. There was a slight difference in the stiffness of the yarn, it seemed. Either that, or perhaps it was because I was just uptight that day :lol :lol

I could try making another goldfinch and see how he turns out the second time around. I don't really have any tricks up my sleeve, at least not that I know of :D

Archived