AA 10/26 - That's a PUMPKIN??

Krystal16

Have you seen today's pattern? I had to go to the pattern to see what in the world that red thing was on the little girl's finger. A pumpkin? Looked to me like a red gravestone - anybody else wondering about this?

Spider looks like a spider - pumpkin.....NOT!!!!

:think

:rofl that's just redic it looks no where near a pumpkin! at first I had no idea what you were all talking about but then I realised it was about the Annie's Attic pattern ( :oops d'oh!) and I can see the gravestone lol:lol but not a pumpkin!:think

I don't think it's too bad, really. I think if you just add a little green or brown stem at an angle at the top, it would work. You're not going to get a really round shape unless you stuff it. The stem should do the trick.

Mudpie, I was going to say the same thing. All that little bumpkin needs, is a stem at the top and it will look more like a pumpkin.

Not in my best interest to comment LOL

:devil

My first granny square was horrible (I was 12) and I brought it home from my grandmothers to show my mom and she was like "Oh sweetie thats a beautiful apple" she used it for years as a coaster lol

OPPSY

:hug

Have a great evening

Kidge

Archived