Tuesday Morning of all places!!!

Happy_Hooker

I am not sure how wide spread Tuesday Morning Stores are across the US... but they have yarn!!!

It is a very small selection, and not enough of any one color IMO, but some of their kits were nice... It is really set up as a clearance type section. They had scarf kits w/ knitting needles for $6... and they had a set of wood needles (saw them in Target once) 5 needles for $5... (same price as in Target.) I think some of the yarn was worth it... purchased separately it would be a lot more than what the kits were selling for.

I actualy didn't buy anything because of $$ issues right now, but I'll be back!

Just an FYI....

I have gotten some *killer* deals on yarn at TM. In summer 2005 they had all sorts of Lion Brand (mostly discontinued lines, like Cotton Ease and Wool Ease Sportweight) for less than half price. I'm not real crazy about what I've seen lately, though.

WE have a Tuesday Morning and I will have to check it out. I thought it was more of a clothing/housewares store. More on the order of TJ Max. So I will definately get in there and check it out.

I love all the people who share their bargains with us! Thanks so much!

:manyheart

I had never heard of this store, but I found two within 20 miles of my home! Guess what I'll be checking out next week when I'm not in school or bogged down with homework?! :yay

tuesday morning sells clearanced items, over stocks, and things along that nature, i use to know the buyer for them and it is mostly higher end stuff not like big lots or the dollar store. lots of name brands and high dollar stores..can find some really good bargains. they are only open for a certain number of days and then close for a few weeks to restock. check the store for a schedule.

Archived