TESTERS FOUND!!! Seeking Testers for Newborn Cap

hmcquigg

I would love to test your pattern. I do charity crochet for preemies and I love the looks of your pattern....may I please try it out for you? I will pm you.

do you need any more testers ,i have never done testing before but have been crocheting nearly all my life and like to try and write my own patterns.

i would love to try your pattern

Once I read the pattern correctly, :think it turned out really cute! :lol

Here is a pic of mine. Thanks for choosing me as a tester!IMG_1037.jpg

BTW, it was about 5 inches tall but only about 12 inches around. I might just crochet tight, I don't know. I never really did anything where I had to actually had to worry about the gauge before. ;)

Astrid, your hat is really cute! I love that colour. :D You did a great job.

I finished mine last night as well...I agree, this pattern worked up so fast and was really easy! If I could make a suggestion, for clarity I would put the stitch count at the end of the rows, ie, (24) or (48) or whatever, for people that like to count their stitches or beginners...

Anyways, here is my finished hat, and thank you so much hmcquigg for letting me test! This would be a perfect pattern to make to donate to hospitals, etc.

newborncap.jpg

Here's mine. I agree - it was very easy and quick. My only suggestion would be to make the instructions match the row count. For example :

Row 7-11: Repeat row 6

so that the instruction row count matches the finished piece row count.

256488305_498ec76634_m.jpg

First I want to thank you for letting me test your newborn hat patterns. I enjoyed making every stitch. Here are pictures of my finished pieces: If the pictures don't show up here....they are also on my blog.

http://birdiebuddy.blogspot.com/ The blue hat is the Asia Mae Cap, The pink one is the Newborn Ribbed Cap, and the white one is the Nicole Eva Cap.

Asia%20Mae%20Cap.jpgNewborn%20Ribbed%20Cap.jpgNicole%20Eva%20Cap%201.jpg

Thanks for letting me test this for you! I did all 3 of them and they were each quick and easy to do! I used simply soft for the white ones and red heart baby yarn for the varigated one. Thanks!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/donnalynn2/Website%20Pics/tests001.jpg

Archived