Bernat pattern

miki421

Question

13 answers to this question

I love the pieces in this book. I have been looking for the book ever since I saw it. I've looked at about three different stores and I have been unable to find it. I also looked online and I can't find it there either:( If someone should come across it please let me know

Thanks

Lisa has the pattern booklet. She just doesn't have it posted on her site yet.

Yarn & Thread by Lisa

On the site there is a link to email her. Just ask about ordering : Bernat -- Vanity Fur -- Book # 530129

When I emailed her she was very quick with her response and is very nice. :)

Thanks K. Anne. I called her about a week or so ago and she didn't have it in yet. She told me to keep checking the website. I didn't even think to call again. I was thinking she would post it as soon as she got it. I am definitely ordering it today.:)

She said she is going to update the site this weekend. She also got in the Voodoo yarn from Patons. I have been wanting to play with some of that. I saw JoAnn's online has a pillow pattern for it, but they are not selling the yarn.

if you go to that link to see the picture of the book/leaflet your looking for, there's a link there that says, if you wish to purchase this book, go here. and you can use the drop down lines to put your state, city and zip code, and it will tell you where you can find it locally.

Hope that helps too.

XOXO rori

Archived